Overnight Instructions w/ Visit Notes for Parents: 250 Pack
Most kennel and daycare software has the ability to create "run cards" for guests. I've found those run cards to be either more detailed than we needed, less detailed, not very aesthetically pleasing, and definitely not something I would want to send home with a client.
We've designed overnight instruction sheets that are multi-functional:
- Name, description, feeding instructions, etc.
- Includes special handling notes that might only apply to this visit
- An area to write out medicine instructions simply and a chart allowing staff to sign off once given, this gives the owners a record that all meds were given as instructed
- Area for quick health checks upon arrival, mid-visit (when needed), and on day of departure
- A report card area where staff can write fun notes about the dog's stay (including favorite friends and activities)
Before the pet goes home, we review the instruction sheet, add a couple of stickers, write cute notes, and then include the sheet with the dog's belongings. Owners love our detailed approach to recording specifics for their pets' stay and love reading the staff notes.
Comes in packs of 250 sheets. Save money if you buy 3 packs. 3 packs come with the variety of options: 700 Overnight Instruction Forms, 250 Passing Evaluation Forms + 250 Failed/Dismissed Forms + 250 Overnight Instruction Forms, or 500 Overnight Instruction Forms + 250 Passing Evaluation Forms
FREE SHIPPING to the contiguous US. We can provide shipping outside of this range for additional fees.